- High-power animal expulsion device based on ultrasound.
- Control area 300 – 500 square meters.
- Device width x height x depth n. 12 x 10 x 10 cm.
- The device produces ultrasound (up to 130 dB) in a very varied and irregular spectrum, which should work not only in cats and dogs, but also in rodents and many other pests.
- Works with the included 9 V AC adapter.
- Mains adapter voltage 9 V
- Connector 3.5 mm plug.
- Ultrasonic range from 25,000 to 60,000 Hz.
- The AC adapter has a cable n. 1.5 M.
- The device is intended to be installed in weather protection.
- Sudden variations in the sound prevent animals from getting used to noise.
- Note. the mains adapters are generally intended for indoor use, the mains adapter must not be installed outside, only the low-voltage cable must be pulled out.
The frequency of sound is unpleasant for the animal’s hearing and the animal is removed and often also learns to avoid the area. Sudden variations in the sound prevent animals from getting used to noise.
Can also be installed outdoors, rear wall mounting brackets allow for mounting.
The best result is achieved by direct reference to the passageways, as ultrasound does not progress effectively through obstacles. You might want to invest in a deportation. 0.3 to 1 m height.
Noise in the frequency range from 25,000 to 60,000 Hz is produced with two loudspeakers, fan-like, which effectively affects animals. In addition, the third ultrasonic transmitter producing a frequency of 25,000 Hz. On the back panel, the switch to select different combinations.
Effective for various types of pests and other harmful microorganisms, such as mice, rats, cockroaches, ants, spiders as well as many insects.
There are no reviews yet.