Online Store Exchange and Return Terms
Product exchange / return:
E-commerce products have a 14-day right of return in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act. The returned product must be unused and resale. The cost of returning must be borne by the consumer.
Before you ship the product you want to replace, check the following:
- Prior to the return we need to contact our customer service so that the desired operation (exchange or return) is known to us and we know to wait for the product to be returned.
- The products must be in good condition again.
- Attach by recovery or e-mail the following information:
- your name, address and phone number and bank account number
- Pack your goods in original product packages and packaging in a sustainable shipping package
- The return address is as follows:
We do not receive returns more than 30 days after delivery. Once the refund has been approved, the money will be returned to your account or we will send another product to replace it.
Problems with transport and defective products
If the product has disappeared during transport, damaged or the wrong product has been delivered to the customer, the customer must report the error by email to email@example.com or by calling to 040 553 3908.
Notification of improper delivery or defective product must be made within 14 days of receipt of the product.
We reserve the right to change our terms of delivery. Before ordering, the customer must familiarise our customers with the current delivery terms and conditions.
LedLife Oy handles all customer data in complete confidentiality.